Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

staccato c2 msrp

Staccato C2 Msrp - Staccato 2011 C2 Pistol Review: Worth $2,000? - The Staccato 2011 C2 is an essential Grail weapon for many weapons. It's definitely near the top of my list. It combines that beautiful 1911 design with a double stack 9mm magazine and is smooth as butter. You've seen this car made famous by Keanu Reeves in John Wick. It is also very bad with a laser. But is it worth buying?

Yes However, this bright search comes with a fat star next to it (Note: the price is too much). Keep your eyes on the screen to find out more about Staccato 2011 C2.

Staccato C2 Msrp

Staccato C2 Msrp

What can I say about Staccato 2011 C2? This is a great shot. It has a classic old school 1911 design with a modern feel that balances well making this gun perfectly at home in today's home. It's not sticky or overdone. That's right, it has standard 1911 features like a thumb safety, grip safety, and trigger lever. If you've ever handled a 1911, you know what you're in for. Despite the modern design, the C2 does not choose a polymer frame. Instead, it is divided into three parts: slide, frame, and grip. The former is all metal, while the handle is polymer. Overall, this makes for a very heavy gun. Not a big problem for me though. I found the adjustment completely done.

Nra Shooting Illustrated

One of those trade-offs is retreat. The punch of the small gun is absolutely non-existent. The 2011 C2 is probably one of the best flat 9 shooters I have ever encountered. That extra weight I talked about keeps this going even if the mouth is lowered. You can expect to be back to normal almost immediately. It's definitely a big plus whether you use it for competition or concealed carry (which I know it's perfect for).

The C2 is the smallest gun in the 2011 lineup. Yes, it's heavy, but there's something to be said for the performance of the 2011 lineup. I'm still hesitant to wear this, but not for the reasons you might think. If I need to use it in a self-defense situation, my C2 goes right into an evidence cabinet until further notice. I can always drop 400 or more on a new Glock or whatever, but I don't know if I have the energy to drop another $2000+ on the same gun.

On the other hand, the accuracy is without a doubt the best I have seen from a gun. I often talk about guns that are better for me and the C2 is no different in that regard. What makes it unique is that it makes me feel like an Olympic archer. I hit targets at 100 yards with no problem. The areas at 25 yards and under were very tight. I would put money on this great cowhide on the back of the impressive performance.

From what I can tell so far, the Staccato C2 is very reliable. There is one fault with the oven, but everything else is fine. I put this gun in an accident because that's what it was designed for and it's 100% reliable. That and all kinds of ammo I threw at it, including my limited supply of 9mm steel cartridges.

Staccato C2 For Sale

You will get your money out of this, but it's a fat pile of cash, don't just buy it somewhere. There are plenty of great guns out there that won't set you back a couple thousand dollars. But I can promise one thing, if you buy this gun there is no chance you will regret it.

Richard Douglas is a shooter, outdoorsman, and techie. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field and a writer for the National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, Daily Caller, and other publications.

Staccato holster, best holster for staccato c2, holster for staccato c2, sti staccato c2 duo holster, staccato c2 iwb holster, staccato, staccato c2 holster, staccato c2 holster safariland, staccato c2 owb holster, sti staccato c2 iwb holster, staccato c2 duo holster, sti staccato c2 holster

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code