Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

staccato c2 pistol

Staccato C2 Pistol - Staccato 2011 C2 Pistol Review: Worth $2000? – The Staccato 2011 C2 is basically the grail pistol of most gun guys. Definitely at the top of my list. Combine this sweet 1911 design with a 9mm double stacked magazine and it's smooth as butter. You've seen this platform made famous by Keanu Reeves in John Wick. It's fast as hell and launches with a laser. But is it worth buying?

Yes already! However, this glowing review has a fat star next to it (Hint: usually the price). Keep your eyes on the screen to learn more about Staccato 2011 C2.

Staccato C2 Pistol

Staccato C2 Pistol

What can I say about Staccato 2011 C2? It's a handsome gun. The 1911's cool old-school design is perfectly balanced with modern sensibilities to make this pistol look perfectly at home in the modern age. Not tacky or overdone. Just fine. There are classic 1911 features like a thumb safety, grip safety, and trigger pull. If you've ever handled a 1911, you know what you're in for. Despite the modern trend, the C2 did not choose a polymer frame. But it is divided into three parts: slide, frame and grip. Both shapers are completely metal, while the grip is polymer. Overall, this makes the pistol quite affordable. It's not too much of a problem for me though. I found a compromise to balance it all.

Staccato/sti International Staccato C2 Dpo Compact Sights 9x19mm 10 1601 000002 Hand Gun 2011 Buy Online

One trade-off is recoil. The kick in this little pistol is absolutely non-existent. The 2011 C2 is probably one of the flattest shooting 9's I've ever handled. The extra weight I was just talking about, I've always talked about it, even if the pout is minimal. You can expect to be back on target almost immediately. It's a huge plus, whether you use it for competition or concealed carry (which I think it's perfect for).

The C2 is a small pistol from the 2011 series, yes it is heavy, but there is something to be said for the brilliant performance of the 2011 series. I'm pretty hesitant to do this, but not for whatever reason you might think. If I need to use it in a self-defense situation, my C2 goes straight into the evidence locker until further notice. I could always drop 400 on a new Glock or whatever, but I don't know if I have it in me to drop more than $2000 on the same pistol again.

Then again, the accuracy is without a doubt the best I've seen from a pistol. I often talk about pistols being too much for me, and the C2 is no different in that regard. What sets it apart is its ability to make me feel like an Olympic shooter. I hit the target at 100 yards with no problem. The 25 yard and under groups were extremely tight. I'll put money on a barrel of awesome oil behind such a great performance.

From what we've seen so far, the Staccato C2 is very reliable. I have a stovepipe failure, but everything else is fine. I've been running hellishly fast with this gun because that's what it was designed to do and it's basically 100% reliable. That's with all the different types of ammo I throw at it, including the dwindling collection of 9mm steel cases.

Staccato C2 Dpo Tactical (ships W/ Mini Staccs)

You'll make money with this thing, but hoard the fat cash so you don't just buy it on a whim. There are plenty of great pistols that won't run you over two thousand dollars. But I can promise you one thing, if you buy this gun, there is no chance you will ever regret it.

Richard Douglas is a longtime shooter, outdoorsman, and technology enthusiast. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field, a columnist for The National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, the Daily Caller, and other publications.

Sti staccato c2 duo holster, staccato c2 holster, best holster for staccato c2, staccato c2 iwb holster, holster for staccato c2, staccato c2 owb holster, staccato, sti staccato c2 iwb holster, staccato holster, sti staccato c2 holster, staccato c2 holster safariland, staccato c2 duo holster

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code